What Your New Home Has Built In
- Fresh, clean and spacious suites with balconies
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable
- Appliances kept in excellent working condition
- Carpeting throughout
- Electric heating
- Individual thermostats
- Great views
Riverview Place is more of a community than an apartment residence. A short walk to downtown shopping and entertainment, as well as the University of Ottawa and Parliament Hill. Riverview Place is a total lifestyle environment featuring on-site restaurants, beauty salon, convenience store, pool, tennis and squash courts.
Make the most of your lifestyle. Live in the heart of the city. Experience the quality and comfort of Riverview Place.
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs
- 24 Hour on-site emergency management service
- Overnight security guard
- Well serviced and quality controlled
- Indoor parking garage
- Free visitors’ parking
- Refreshing, clean indoor pool
- Access to party room
- 2 indoor squash courts and tennis court on site
- Convenience store on site
- Pizza and Mediterranean restaurant in building
- Beauty Salon on-site
- Smart card laundry system
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Conveniently located off highway 417’s Nicholas exit
- Centrally Located downtown along the scenic Rideau River
- 1 acre of green space surrounds the building
- OC Transpo’s Lees Station located adjacent to building
- 10 minute walk to the University of Ottawa
- Within walking distance to downtown, Rideau Centre and Canal
As Canada’s fourth largest metropolis and the country’s capital city, Ottawa offers a unique urban yet intimate lifestyle. This vibrant, bilingual city lies south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario across from Hull Quebec. and provides a unique range of cultural, shopping, festivals and dining amenities. The Public Service of Canada and the high-tech industry are the area’s major employers, but tourism is also an important part of Ottawa’s economy.
- Ottawa has the highest per capita concentration of engineers, scientists, and residents with PhDs in Canada.
- Universities: Carleton University, University of Ottawa, Dominican University College, Saint Paul University.
- Colleges: Algonquin College, La Cité collégiale.
- Public School boards: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB), Ottawa Catholic School Board
- OC Transpo operates the public transit system.
Points of Interest:
- Museums: and Galleries: National Gallery of Canada, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, the Canada Science and Technology Museum, and many more
- National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Canadian Tire Centre, home of the Ottawa Senators
Shopping & Dining: