What Your New Home Has Built In
Explore spacious 2 and 3 Bedroom floorplans at Parkwood Gardens which include:
- Heat and water utilities are included in your monthly rent
- The galley-style kitchen is designed for efficiency with stainless-steel appliances, including a dishwasher, and lots of cabinets to hold your cookware
- Elevate your style with refinished hardwood flooring throughout your suite and new vinyl plank tiling in the kitchen and bathroom
- Select suites feature mirrored closet doors to help amplify your sleeping space
- Cut the commute and utilize the additional room to set up a home office to provide flexibility in the new work from home environment
Located in East Burnaby, you’ll live nestled among greenspaces and revitalized historical homes with building features like:
- Small to medium-sized pets are welcome and will enjoy sunbathing in the living room
- This family-friendly property features a daycare for residents to register for care closer to home
- An on-site laundry room ensures you get your washing done conveniently and efficiently
- Enjoy exclusive offers with TELUS
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
East Burnaby is a highly residential neighborhood with quiet streets lined with diverse architectural styles. Not only is the architecture diverse, but so are its residents with lots of different cultures being represented in this community.
- Schools in the area include Second Street Public Elementary, John Knox Christian Academy, Cariboo Hill Secondary School (with French Immersion Program), and the Justice Institute of BC.
- Robert Burnaby Park is a brief 5min drive from home with trailheads, outdoor pool, sports fields, and playgrounds.
- The Royal Columbian Hospital is only a 7min drive away for those who might be commuting or appreciate the peace of mind having a medical centre close by
- Westburnco off-lease dog area is an 11min walk for those with small-medium furry family members
- The #101 Translink bus route, a 6min walk from Parkwood Gardens, connect you to Lougheed Station offering a quick solution for your commute to downtown Vancouver, New Westminster, or Surrey
- Royal Square Mall is only a 9min walk and has lots of shopping options including Safeway
- Get on the road with swift access to Hwy #1 (Trans-Canada Hwy) via the Caribou Road exit