What Your New Home Has Built In
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites available
- Fridge and stove included
- Heat and water included
- Hydro (electricity) included
- Private balcony
Located on Montreal’s South Shore this quiet complex built in the mid ’70s contains 74 apartments for rent in Boucherville.
- Laundry room
- Outdoor parking
- Cats allowed
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
With the nearby scenic Saint-Lawrence River and Îles-de-Boucherville Quebec National Park, nature lovers will simply adore this location!
- Ideally located between the Saint-Laurence River and the Pierrre Laporte Parc, offering the best of two worlds: the peace and quiet of the suburbs without being too far away from the metropolitan centers of Longueuil and Montreal
- Close to 132 and 20 expressways
- Public transit: 61 bus to Radisson metro station in 25 minutes or the 86 and 87 bus downtown in about 60 minutes
- An abundance of services nearby: medical clinics, arenas, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, public parks, community centers, churches, golf courses, bike paths, grade and high schools, marinas (fishing and boating), riverside boardwalk, and more
Boucherville is becoming an increasingly popular destination. It is a small city located in the suburbs of Montreal, on the south shore of the St. Lawrence river, more precisely in the Montérégie region. Boucherville is part of the urban agglomeration of Longueil and the regional government of the Communuaté métropolitaine de Montréal.
Boucherville has always given priority to the quality of life of its citizens. The city is known for its protected natural areas, its parks and green spaces, the richness of its heritage resources, the quality of its diversified recreational activities for the whole family and the peacefulness of its environment. With its natural conservation areas, its parks, including a dog park, soccer fields and its 40km of cycling paths, Boucherville is full of green spaces and everyone can find a place to enjoy nature and the outdoors.
Points of Interest:
- Iles de Boucherville National Park
- Festival la Grande Gourmandise
- Festival Beside
- Parc de la frayere